Forklift Snow Plows | Vancouver, BC, Canadaby Scott McLeod
( aka Forklift Snow Blades )
Forklift snow plows, also called forklift snow blades, will help increase the utility of any forklift, particularly when an unexpected snow storm leaves you stranded.
Check out what I believe is the best forklift snow plow on the market.
Canadian engineered, manufactured and tested by one of North America’s leading forklift attachment manufacturers, this lift truck snow plow is a cut above the rest.
- Heavy duty, reinforced & curved steel blade ( 1′ high by 90″ wide ). Custom sizes are available.
- Heavy duty spring loaded plow blade minimizes the chance of blade, forklift and facility damage because the blade is allowed to give and flex during impact.
- Vertical blade movement and blade flex allows for better contact between the plow blade and the ground when travelling over uneven ground surfaces. Bottom line… less snow is left behind.
- Heavy duty frame design with low center of gravity provides better traction, stability and durability when compared with other snow plow brands.
- Engineered to minimize stress & potential damage to the front end of the forklift.
- ITA Class 3 & 4 hook mounting is standard.
- Quick disconnect ITA hook mounting is also standard.
- Fork pocket mounting is available.
- Manual 30 degree pivot angle ( left & right ) with mechanical stops.
- Wear parts are available. Parts diagram with part numbers will be included with every plow.
- (1) Year Limited Warranty.
Interested? Call Fleetman Consulting Inc. today for more details, pricing and availability. Contact Scott McLeod, President of Fleetman Consulting Inc. by calling (604) 614-3530.