Forklift Snow Plows Vancouver BC
- To Fit Most Forklift Types & Common Fork Sizes
- No Hydraulic Connections Required | Install Fast & Easy
- 78” blade width
- 22.56” blade height
- 50.765" overall length
- Weighs 500 lbs
- 30 degree manual pivot angle ( left or right )
- Fork pocket openings are 2.5” high by 7.25” wide
- Rubber cutting edge ( steel is available )
- Complete with securing chain
- Made In Canada
The forklift snow plow pictures on this page represent the two types of forklift snow plows we would recommend to our clients and the model chosen would depend on the volume of snow, the expected frequency, the ground conditions and so on.
For maximum traction when using a snow plow attachment on a forklift, we suggest installing tire chains that are available for most forklift tire sizes provided that there is enough wheel well clearance to accept the chains.
Fleetman supplies forklift snow plows for forklift trucks as small as 3,000 lbs gross chassis capacity up to 40,000 lbs gross chassis capacity.
SweepEx Industrial Forklift Brooms
- Easily handles moderate snowfalls of dry or wet snow
- Use in the winter for snow removal and the summer for yard cleanup
- Less chance of damage to ground surface, curbs & building
- Bristle cartridges are easily replaced
- No moving parts
- Tire chains are recommended
For more information or to request a quote on a forklift snow plow, please contact Scott McLeod, President of Fleetman Consulting Inc. by calling (604)614-3530 or by email via email@example.com.